Monday, September 10, 2012

Large Gift Bags Halloween Birthday Christmas


Happy Monday Everyone!!
 OH ME OH MY!
A Great Holiday Gift Bags for all your Treats and Sweets!
Step right up to see these amazing gift bags unfold before your very eyes. We have plenty styles to choose from. Halloween, Birthday and Christmas all wrapped up and ready to go. So on with the show!


First one up is this Special Halloween Bag that will be a delight to any ghost or gobbler. Add a little  Vintage moon on a stick and some happy little pumpkin magnets snuggling in a basket. Oh, don't forget the Teensie  Weensie Spider and green and yellow tissue papers and all the other goodies. Fun Bags to make!

This bag is in the Acorn Autumn svg kit from Mary & Leo's svg site. 
You get loads of fun cards & 3D files along with this kit.
You can get this kit and more, Free with purchase if you hurry before it expires. Click below



Side panels are a gold tone.



Of course I had to use Green and white polka dotted paper for the back. Soooo cool!


The black, green and orange netting is from... yep you guessed it.....avocado, ,oranges and onions. Yes, I save everything....hey, you never know when you need it...lol  Doesn't it look so cute!



These darling pumpkins were printed out on Magnet paper by my mother. I found them in her collection and used my pinking shears to go around the edge. Not sure where she got them from, but if you know  please email me and I will provide a link to that site.


The Vintage moon is from Mary's Midnight Jamboree kit below



 I found these Halloween brads in my stash and added a few to the top of the bag. Sooo cute!


I just love this colorful bag!
 This was a very easy bag to put together. You can be real creative with designer papers and foils & bows and even add some cutout or 3D elements. A super all around bag!
Where can you get this adorable bag svg file you ask?
Yep, you guessed it!
Another great svg file from Mary & Leos. 
Gotta love Marys svg files!!

This bag is in the Acorn Autumn svg kit. So you get loads of fun cards & 3D files along with this kit.
You can get this kit and more, Free with purchase if you hurry before it expires.
 Click below

I cut the side panels in bright green card-stock.
And, this bag will fold up for storage, just like the fancy gift bag from the store. Darling bag!

 Side panels in bright green.

I used bright pink card-stock for the back of the bag and green rhinestone ribbon for the handles.


I just love the cutout letters with the silhouette behind it. I inked them with Tim Holtz distressed inks first before I glued them. Super fun!

I just love how this bag turned out and will make plenty more for the up coming Holidays



This bag is made with thin Christmas papers glued onto card stock. I love Christmas! Christmas time is the Best time of the year!


I added polka dot paper for the side panels.


I used a beautiful green foil for the back of the bag.

I cut out Green and Red foil circles for the sentiment and tied a bow. I punched two holes near the top of the bag to hold them in place. The foil paper that I used was actually an old Christmas bag that was already embossed. Make great gift tags!



This cute little snowman is made of felt. No, I didn't make him...hehe but I could! I used the Epiphany tool to make his large scalloped button from the corresponding paper on the front of the bag.

I added  green iridescent tissue paper and now it's all ready for that special gift at Christmas.

Have a wonderful week my friends~ Keep checking back to see what I'm up to next...hehe

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Love all your adorable treat bags! Great job on them!

Unknown said...

Very fun and festive. That iridescent tissue paper is so cool.