Thursday, January 31, 2013

Valentine Cupid Suspension Heart Card


Hello my Dear friends!
WOW,  I have a lot to share with you today!!
Lot's of FREE Files!!
YES....this one's FREE too!
 

Early this morning I received an email from Bird, with a very Beautiful and clever Valentine card.
 She made the Cupid suspend with clear fishing line.

I couldn't wait to start making this incredible card!
 You can view her blog here and sign up to receive all her wonderful Free cutting  files.

Today is her first day on the Design Team KNK and she made this stunning Valentine card to showcase.
You can view her card and instructions and get the FREE file.
Click Here!




 This is my version of her Valentine card. I used musical paper from my Christmas pack "Old World Winter" from the paper studio. I cut the base card in black card stock and layered a white and red heart to the black inside base.



This is the other side of the cupid that twirls around. I think next time I will only cut the wings in the musical paper.


This is the front cupid. I didn't have any fishing line so I used thin gold wire.  I chalked the body and then inked the edges. They were sooooo easy to assembly and cut just like butter with my Eclips machine. Birds cutting files and designs are First class!
Thank you Bird for inspiring me to think outside the box...lol

I Love how this card turned out and was thinking, I could put just about anything in the middle and it will dangle. Sooooo fun! A little teddy bear, fancy hearts and more. I'm soooo inspired!
Let me know if you make this card and I will post it here for everyone to enjoy.



I created the XOXO cutout and made a shadow layer but I only used the cutout.

I am going to start making sentiments for Valentines and will be offering the scut files FREE. 
Leave a  comment if you would enjoy receiving them and I will post one each posting. Also, let me know if  you Love them and use them on your creations and I will post your card here.
To get the sentiment scut file  click on the link below.
ENJOY!


That's it for today folks!
I hope I've inspired you as much as Bird inspired me this morning.
Have a wonderful Thursday and keep watching for more out of the box creations.

Hugs!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! you got this made and posted so quickly!!
It looks great too, I love the way you've sponged the edges of your cupid, it adds more dimension to him.
- Bird :)