Sunday, January 13, 2013

Valentine Hershey Kiss Treat Box



Hello my crafty friends!
As I write this......it's Snowing! Yes, I know that it's not a Big deal, right? Well, it is for Apple Valley, California. We are in the high desert and it doesn't snow here.  But a few years back, it REALLY snowed a lot and I couldn't even see my street. They said that it was very unusual and hadn't snowed in many many years. Well, it's starting to look like Christmas here...lol  Shhhhh my tree is Still up!
 It's sooo pretty! hehe The snow and of course my tree ;)
It will be melted by morning.

I've had a busy week! How about you? Not enough hours in the day for me...LOL
I was wondering why my right arm was hurting until I realized that I had held the mouse way tooooo long.
Do you have days like that too? ;)

I just LOVE this little Hershey Kiss Treat box from The Cutting Cafe.
 The printed words are also from the PDF sentiments.
You can get the cut and PDF files below.



 Please excuse some of my pictures, my lighting was off.  I've added a few extra pictures so you can really see this adorable Hershey kiss box. It's so sweet and quick to make.

I just Love Helena's Free printable Valentine tags! Check out her link below.


I wrapped some of my fudge in plastic wrap and red and white netting.
 It fits perfectly inside the little Hershey box.

This is the back view of the box. The paper pack I used was Recollections Union Square Plaza Union. I love all the cute sayings on this line. They have one sheet that says "You should know that you are CHARMING ADORABLE and ever so sweet". When I have more time, I'm going to make Hershey boxes for my neighbors and friends. Great little box and it's soooo easy to assemble.

The Hershey treat box is very versatile and could be used for Any occasion or Holiday.
 I think they will Love it!
I LOVE IT!
You can get this file and PDF by clicking on the link below.
 This is the inside of the box after I added the insert piece. You won't believe what I did!
After, I had it glued down, I noticed that I had put it in the wrong way. That Scotch QUICK DRY adhesive Really works FAST!!! I wanted it to be facing  the front as you look into the box. 
Well, it was one of those days! :)

 The little Bear card sentiment is a FREE dl set from Helena in Sweden. She also has some Beautiful printable Calendars that I use in my office and give out to my friends and office staff. Check out her site and tell her Misty sent you. You will Love all her FREE creations!!! 
I have one word for them.....ADORABLE!
 Click on the link below

This is the beautiful FREE background paper I used to display my Hershey Kiss Box on.
You can view more of their wonderful backgrounds etc on the link below.


That's it for today my friends!
I hope I've inspired you to start making these sweet Hershey Kiss treat boxes.
Valentine's Day will be here before you know it.
Have a beautiful day!
HUGS!

9 comments:

Regina Easter said...

OH MY WORD............................TOTAL LOVE

Deloris said...

Very sweet! Love it!

Rose said...

this is so sweet!! :)

i know where apple valley is and am shocked you got snow!! enjoy it :)

Angi Barrs said...

What a great gift. Love how you decorated it. :)

oscaralley said...

Now I want to use this set too! Very cute!

kdnkdd said...

Truly lovely.

Jean Cross said...

This is so fun--love the vintage feeling without being over the top frilly--my kind of project. Love it.

Carolyn Wolff said...

Love your treat basket! The papers are stunning. Great job.

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the your paper choice!