Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Cotton Tail Village svg Chicken Easter Card


Hello my little Peeps!

Isn't this just the most adorable Easter card you have ever seen!!!

I love it!
This is another First Class svg cutting file from Mary & Leo's svgcut.com
And, the kit comes with this little Chicken card, a Bunny card and three Easter house boxes.
Plus, Leo and Mary have a tutorial to help you put everything together.


You can get Cotton Tail Village svg  kit FREE for a limited time.




Mary's little Chicken card is soooo adorable!
You can't pass on this kit!
It's Spectacular!


This was a fun card to make and it turned out adorable. 
I inked the chicken egg with Wild Honey and Mustard Seed on the little peep.
 I love Tim Holtz  Distressed inks!!

Send that special someone a lovely Card for Easter and they will cherish it always.

We just joined the Eclips/Ecal facebook group and everyone created some beautiful projects using the Pen tool feature.
We  used a Bic brown felt tipped fine point for the quote and leaves. The Eclips machine was so smart, it even stopped so I could  insert the red pen for the hearts.
This beautiful quote is framed and hanging in our kitchen!

The Pen Holder is soooo awesome.
I LOVE the Eclips machine!

The font I used was FREE!
You can dl it below!
Enjoy!

For the leaves I used WMLeaves Dingbat
Click below to dl

That's it for today my little peeps!
Keep watching for more Free and exciting creations.
Dutch Bunny coming!
Have a Great week!

Hugs!



No comments: