Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dutch Bunny Shaped Cards




Hello my Crafty friends!
Today I've created the Dutch bunny shaped card from
The Cutting Cafe.
Gotta love her cotton ball tail and pretty pink checkered ribbon.
Click below to get this cutting file.
http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/the_cutting_cafe/2013/02/easter-bunny-shaped-card-2template-cutting-file.html

These two cuties are Regina's sweet bunnies!




I just LOVE her Pink eye and pink checked bow.

I had a Dutch bunny that looked just like these and his name was Thumper. 
He was so soft and I just loved him!
I used an oval in Ecal program and edited the nodes to make different size shapes
 for their spots, ears etc. and added a cotton ball for the tails.
A fun card full of memories!

Great Bunny card for someone special on your list!


I found a great site for sweet printables.
Free Retro Style Easter Kit
Click on the link below
Enjoy!!




Mary's Free Celtic Egg svg file
Click on the link below
 Enjoy!


Keep watching for more exciting creations and Freebies.
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs!


10 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

I love your shaped bunny card!!!

Thumper had to have been a real cutie, and he inspired such an adorable card!

Regina Easter said...

what an adorable bunny............love the colors....hugs

Deloris said...

Your bunnies are so cute!

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable! Love the cotton tail!

Amy Martin said...

All of these are so pretty. I love how you changed each one. Beautiful job.

Carolyn Wolff said...

Love your bunny cards. The ribbon and cotton tails are perfect.

Audrey L. said...

I just love this bunny!

Rose said...

these are too sweet and i love the fluffy tail :)
you will be missed girl!!!

Jean Cross said...

The black and white made me think of real bunnies. Very nice.

Unknown said...

I love spotted bunnies. Your take on the design is just so sweet. Thanks for the Easter printable Tip.