Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Luxury Handbags



Hello again my friends! 

Do you hear what I hear???
Yes, it's a New Wind-chime that I found and just had to add it to my blog for everyone to hear. I love it and its Free to dl.Look up to the top right of my blog and click the pretty Wind-chime to get it. 
 If you need help, please let me know.
Enjoy!
Today we are happy to share these darling handbags with you from Mary's "Luxury Handbag kit"


Get this kit Free with purchase for a limited time. Click the link above to go there.
Leo also made a video tutorial!


The tassels were so fun to make to hang on the Hobo bag!


For the satchel I used paper from the Royal Garden by DCWV. I simply Love their papers!
The zipper looks so real!


I used black cardstock and embossed the bottom and the tassel. All of these darling purses were quick and easy to assemble and would make a wonderful gift for any occasion. Great collection!

That's it for today my friends. We hope to have inspired you once again.
Happy Crafting!


Hugs!
Misty & Suzanne

No comments: