Monday, July 22, 2013

Cuddly Christmas Friends



Hi my crafty friends!
I just had to share these Christmas cuddly friends with you. They were so much fun
to make and would be great for your scrapbooks, on top of your special present or fresh baked goods.




For this little penguin, I punched a hole in his nose and added a tea light. I think he would be great to hang on a Christmas tree or hang on a doorknob.  You can add tea lights to all these cuties to give them a special look.



 I used a couple of gems for the nose and bow.
 I used a white gel pen on his heels. I think I may outline the whole shoe.

This is another one of Mary's darling kits.

To get this whole kit click on the link below.


Get this FREE Christmas Wreath from Mary's collections.
ENJOY


Click below for the FREE svg file.

That's it for another day my friends.
Have a great week!

Hugs,
Misty & Suzanne

No comments: