Saturday, July 6, 2013

Luxury Clutch Handbags


Hi my crafty friends!
Today I made this beautiful handbag from Mary's FREE Clutch handbag.
Mary & Leo are giving away this Free Clutch handbag svg.

DL this Free svg clutch handbag and make it and you will get a Free $6.99 gift card to their store. It's that simple!
Click below to get this Clutch handbag svg completely FREE!!

Then make it and enter it here to get your Free $6.99 gift card.

A really fun bag to make for someone special.
I just love those tassels!


For the clasp, I used an old piece from a necklace that was broken off. I think it worked perfectly!

The paper is from the Royal Garden collection. It's so shinny!








Here's a Christmas bag that I made from the Old World Winter from The Paper Studio. I simply
love their papers! I just happened to have a gold reindeer button that was perfect.for the clasp. So many ways to decorate these handbags for most any occasion.

That's it for another day my friends.
Hop on over to Mary & Leo's svgcuts site and grab the FREE purse file. Make it and you will receive a Free $6.99 gift card to their store.
Please let me know if you make this purse :)
Have fun and Happy Crafting!

No comments: