Friday, August 16, 2013

Summer Flamingo Suitcase




Hello my crafters!
I just had to make this adorable summer suitcase with of course a couple of
Flamingo's and flowers.


This is the paper that I bought from the 99cent store It is 12 x 12 and a stack of 12. It's double sided and really heavy weight. It's from Diane Kappa Country Charm Item #1513 Tiny Floral Border  G.C.D. collection. What a deal!!! Go check out your store!! I bought tons, so I will be seeing green dots and blue and pink flowers for a Long time. LOL






Get this darling Suitcase or Briefcase, Shoe, Flamingo card, Shirt and Train Case from  Mary & Leo at #svgcuts
Click on the link below


This is the Suitcase box opened. Love that flower design paper.



The Flamingo's were so fun to make from Mary's file in this kit.

I picked up the Flamingo and Palm tree brads a long time ago and they
were perfect on this creation. I knew I had to buy those for something! LOL


Palm tree brad to hold the handle on.



This is one of the flowers from Mary's kits.
The flowers are so quick and easy to assemble and so pretty.
You can get the svg 3D flower kit file below



That's it for another day my friends!
Have a wonderful weekend!
I hope I've inspired you once again.

Hugs,
Misty

No comments: