Friday, September 13, 2013

3D Violin and Box Green/White Polka Dots


Hello my crafty friends!
Music to your ears!
This beautiful Violin and Case would be the perfect gift for that Special event or Violin recital.
This is a Tina Fitch design.
You can get the cutting file here




You can make this in most any papers and colors. The Violin measures approximately 11 x 4 x 1.5 and can be made larger and or smaller.
I can see a Christmas one with all the pretty red and green decorations on it.
Great file!!

The flowers were so easy and quick to make. I added a white pearl to the center.
 I think they turned out beautiful!!


Side view of the Violin

This is the Box/Case Violin.
The box/case measures approximately 11.5" x 5" x 2" when finished.
Great for special gifts!

I love the delicate edging on the box. 

What a lovely gift for someone special!
Please email me if you would like to purchase the finished Violin.
That's it for today my friends.
Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Misty


1 comment:

Tina said...

Absolutely stunning Misty! Thank you for your custom.....You have done a fine job with my design..