Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Gingerbread Snowman Mouse & Smores Magnets




Hello my sweet friends!
I have some special paper piecing magnets to share with you today.
Are you all ready for the Holiday's?
Well, I'm getting there....lol

First up is this adorable Gingerbread girl getting me mood for all the cooking that
 needs to be done for the Holiday. Isn't she cute with her spoon and spatula!
She measures 5" x 5".
This darling file is from Too Cute By Jessica below

For the base I made a silhouette and cut 2 of each piece and glued them together. Yes, it took some time, but they are like cardboard and will hold up for a long time. I inked  them with Tim Holtz inks. Then I glued all the pieces on the silhouette or used pop dots and added a magnet to the back.
Decorate your fridge or add to a special package with all these cuties. You can also place them on cards to be used as magnets for a special friend.


Up next is another sweet little Gingerbread girl  from Ka Doodle Bug.
Check all her adorable creations below.






I had fun making this darling snowman and little bird magnet.
He is also cut in a black silhouette background and then pieced layer by layer.
You can get the file over at digiscrapkit.com below

This is another magnet that I made from Treasure box.
 He looks so cute on my fridge.

Click below to get this Snow Bird Free file from Treasure box.
This will be Free only until Tuesday Dec. 17 so go grab it.


http://www.treasureboxdesigns.com/category_72/Weekly-Freebie.htm



These little Smore's were fun to make. They measure 4" tall  by 4" wide.
The file is from Too Cute By Jessica

Click below for the cutting file.
http://www.toocutebyjessica.com/category_3/Freebies.htm

That's it my friends for another day.

Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Misty

No comments: