Sunday, December 29, 2013

Poinsettia Christmas Card



Hello my friends!
I hope everyone enjoyed your Holiday with family and friends. 
This year seemed to pass too quickly for me. I think I will start Christmas really 
early next year. Yeah right! That's what I always say LOL!
Well, wishful thinking!

I needed a Thank You card and found this lovely Poinsettia card from My Scrap Chick

 A really fun and quick card to make.
You can stamp most anything on the front. I used Thank You inside.


The envelope was made with the We R Memory Punch Board.
That has to be the Best envelope maker! 
Quick and easy!
 So fun to make a special envelope for all your cards.


This is the same card but for the base I used white and light green for accent.



Another fun envelope! You can read all about this really cool envelope maker below.
They have  other punch boards including, bags and boxes.




That's it for another day my friends.
I hope that I've inspired you once again.
Wishing everyone  a Happy New Year.
See you in the New Year!
Hugs,
Misty


FREE cutting file from My Scrap Chick


No comments: