Wednesday, January 29, 2014

"Tea for You and Me" Teapot - Pedestal - Butterflies





Hello again my crafty friends!
I have this so so pretty Teapot to share with you today. And, it's sitting on this oh so darling pedestal with
delicate butterflies all around.
This was a fun project to make and so easy to do. This was created using my Sizzix Eclips laser cutting machine. Did I say that it cuts just like butter and I simply Love my machine!
I really love the way this darling creation turned out and so did Grace over at the Aspen Clubhouse. So, it's in their display window along with a lot of
my other creations for everyone to enjoy. 

 This gorgeous Teapot is from Mary's "Tea for You and Me" kit below.




The Butterflies are so delicate and pretty. I'm going to add a little glitter to finished them, but I think they look
just fine as they are. Sooooo pretty!


The exquisite butterflies are from Mary's "Breeze Meadow Butterflies" kit below.



This is the darling Pedestal from Mary's "Poplar Street Tulips " kit below.

I added a little gold rick rack to each piece to give it that finished touch.
Another great project for that special someone on your list.

That's it for today my friends!
I hope that I've inspired you to start crafting.
Hugs,
Misty

2 comments:

Dominic Leon said...

You're the best

Misty Morgan said...

Thank you, Dominic, for your kind words! I will be updating my blog very soon. Thanks for stopping by.