Monday, January 13, 2014

Valentine's Valentine's Valentine's Piecing Magnets


Hello again my crafty friends. Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday with family and friends.
I'm ready for the New Year to begin! Are you?????
I'm getting a heads start on Valentines day creations!

First up is this adorable Valentine kitten. I printed the little saying on the white card by hand, 
but I think I'll look for something that I can print out or glue on. 
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

She was so easy and quick to make and the best thing  she was a FREE svg from  EinneJ 

EinneJ has Lots' of Free cutting files. Enjoy!



While searching on the craiglist I found this amazing 12x12 paper organizer. 
 I'm soooo happy I can display all my pretty papers!
I just had to  put it in my office instead of my craft room :) 
 It fits nicely next to my Sizzix Eclips machine and student computer.
 I love bright colors and I Love Lucy. LOL




Isn't he just the curtest magnet!
I found him while searching on google here and added a heart. I pieced to a black silhouette and added a magnet to the back. I doubled each layer for added strength. Again, I would like to find a nice font to cut out for the Bee Mine. You can find the Free coloring page below




Next up is this so so cute Snoopy holding a valentine with his tongue. LOL
He was really easy to piece together and makes a darling fridge magnet or on a file cabinet.
 Personal use only.
So cute!



Next up is this darling Scottie dog. I pieced him on a white silhouette and added a Valentine on his mouth. I used several pieces of heavy card stock to make him sturdy and then added a magnet strip to the back.
Great on a fridge or anything metal. You can find a similar Welcome design in all metal here

That's it for another day my friends.
I hope that I've inspired you to start up your crafting again.
My house is a Showcase of all my creations!
I't soooo much fun!

Have a wonderful week and keep watching as I get back to crafting some New creations.
Hugs,
Misty



No comments: