Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Easter Trio Chick and Rabbit Boxes


Hi there my Tweets!
Spring has sprung here in Apple Valley. It reached well over
90 the other day. 
All my roses are starting to bloom and the birdies are
chirping. I just Love this time of year.

I have some exciting news to share with you.
I just started a New MeetUp group in the high desert. We are
called the "Apple Valley Crafters".
 Our first meetup will be on April  24th at 10:00am

If you are in the area, I would love to have you join us for a Fun time.
Please email me for details or go to the MeetUP page below


It's time for a couple of fun Easter projects.
Today I made two adorable Easter baskets from MyScrapChick kits.

TrioChicks Kit
here




Isn't she sweet!!
These darling boxes will surely bring lots of smiles


This darling bunny is from the 
Trios of Bunnies kit
here



Both kits include a card, tag and box. 
Fun creations!

That's it for another day my friends.
 I hope that I've inspired you today.



Get this Adorable Easter Bunny Gift Bag  Free 


FREE svg file from Mary & Leo

Have a wonderful week and Happy Crafting.

Hugs
Misty

No comments: