Thursday, July 24, 2014

Santa's Helpful Elves & Skating Christmas Cardinal Magnets





Hi there my crafty friends!
I've been busy making these adorable 6" Christmas magnets. See my
older post on how these are put together using strong magnets here http://cardsbygeyda.blogspot.com/2014/07/hello-kitty-christmas-refrigerator.html


This cute little elf is from the "Santa's Helpful Elves kit"
You can get the Whole kit below

Adorable collection!


This is a close up of the embossing on his hat. The picture really doesn't do it justice. 
He looks soooo cute!

I love how the hat  flaps over his face.


This is the cute skating cardinal from the " Merry & Bright kit.
You can get the whole kit below.
When you purchase two kits you will get this New Christmas Box Cards kit FREE


Christmas Box Cards kit

Merry & Bright Kit

This is a closeup of the embossing. I actually stamp them with the embossing ink and put clean
embossing powder and heat set it. So, they are all shiny in real life. So cool! I really haven't used 
much of my embossing things, but now I think I will be having fun with it.

I sure wish I had a crafting buddy close by to enjoy making all these wonderful creations.
Say, if you live close to Apple Valley, CA, drop me a line. Yes I know, where in the world
is Apple Valley LOL  I'm in the high desert and would love to hear from you.

I think these darling magnets are going to be a hit at Christmas.
 Great to place on top of all your presents.  
Also a great gift for teachers or to give out at the office, bank or special friends.

Here's one of  Leo & Mary's FREE  Toy Soldier box svg
http://svgcuts.com/blog/2012/11/30/toy-soldier-box-free-svg/

Isn't he the Cutest!

That's it for another day my friends.
Have a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Misty

No comments: