Sunday, August 17, 2014

Christmas Poinsettia and Snow Globe Box Card

Hello my lovely crafty friends!
Yes, I am starting early this year on my Christmas and Halloween projects.

I just had to share these beautiful Christmas box cards with you today.
 The Poinsettia and Snow Globe are
from Mary's "Christmas Box Cards svg kit"
See link below
This is Mary's Poinsettia box card. I love how she used glitter around the edges of
her poinsettia flowers and all her special details. So beautiful!


This is an amazing collection of Box Cards!
Click below to get the Christmas Box Cards kit.

This gorgeous Poinsettia box card was made according to Mary's measurements.
It was so easy and quick to make. I really love how it turned out. 
I will be make more of these for sure.

This is the back of the card. I used tiny gold brads and stamped with a musical stamp.



I inked the red flowers with Tim Holtz inks and added a gem to the middle. The delicate poinsettia flower in the middle is a die from Tattered Lace. Gotta love their dies!
This is the card closed and laying flat. 
Super quick and easy card to make for that special person on your list.
This is a WOW card!!

This poinsettia box card is almost double in size of the previous one above.
It's hard to tell by the pictures, but it's a nice size. Not sure about an envelope
for this one. It would make a nice centerpiece on a table or counter.

This is the back of the card. I added an extra flower to finish it off.


You'll never guess what he'x made of!!!
He was just sitting there saying, pick me, pick me. haha
And, I did.
He was the perfect touch to a beautiful card.

Make your guess in the comments below this post and I post it on my next posting.

Tell me if you think he's made of paper, plastic,material, metal, rubber or ???????????
I'll have a special Surprise for all that post a comment.
Shhhhh I can't tell..... its a SURPRISE :)







What's the name of that song???
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!
Yep, SNOW would be a cool surprise here in Apple Valley.
It's been in the 100's for weeks on end.

Soooo, that's why it's so refreshing to make snow cards with the Air conditioning running and Christmas music ringing through the house.. LOL

And, if I just happen to answer my phone, I may wish you Happy Holidays :) LOL

Am I the only one that does this???


Isn't this just the cutest Snow Globe box card you ever saw!!!

Yes, I still have glitter all over me. lol This was a fun card to make and will bring
a wow to the person receiving it. They can sit it on a counter or table to display all season long.

I designed Let It Snow caption in my Ecal program and it cuts out like butter. I welded the letters together,
so you don't have to glue each tiny letter.The words  "Let it "  is all one piece and "Snow" is one piece. I cut a shadow layer for each, so all you have to do is glue those two pieces together.
 Quick and easy!



What a great collection!
Take a look at all Mary & Leo's Christmas Box Cards!!!
I'll be making more of these for sure!

This is Mary's Snow Globe Box card. Beautiful card and gorgeous picture, Leo.
You can Click on the link to get this kit!



How this Back To School Caption Freebie  from Mary & Leo!
Click on the link below


That's it my friends for another day.
I hope that I've inspired you once again.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Misty



No comments: