Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Haunted Forest Jack O' Lantern with Rosette



 Hello my sweet crafty friends!
I'm getting a head start on Halloween and wanted to share this darling Jack 0' Lantern
with you from the Haunted Forest kit here 
You can this kit FREE with purchase for a limited time 


 Mary's Jack O' Lantern is so cool!

This is the bottom of the Rosette that I used under my pumpkin. I think it's a good fit lol



This flower was so fast and easy to assemble with the hole already in the cut file. Just pop
a brad in and your good to go. Layer and curl them. I didn't ink them because I used two colors.

I made one in Orange Glitter paper. You will never guess what I used in the top
of the hat! You know the netting that hold your avocado's, lemons etc. I just
happened to save those and  knew I would be using them someday. lol



This one's for Leo over at svgcuts.com! Leo is a Big fan at Halloween and always brings
in all the ghost and goblins and flashing lites.

How about a FREE svg  Spiderweb from Leo & Mary
Click on the link below for the Spiderweb svg


That's it for another day my friends.
I hope that I've inspired you to start your Holiday crafting early.
Hugs,
Misty

No comments: