Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years Pocket Watch Clock




Hello my crafty friends!

It's almost that time again to Ring in the New Year.
I hope that it will Ring in a bright new year for everyone. 
Happy New Year!! 2015

This clock is a very special clock that I designed. I used Gold
designer paper and gold hands.  Yes, it's a Real working Clock!

I used Mary & Leo svg Maison de Madeline svg kit for the base. 

I designed the silhouette pocket watch.



Great kit! 
Click below to get this beautiful kit.

This is one of the glass cutting boards that I decorated with vinyl.
The picture doesn't do it justice. It's much prettier in person.

I found the design on Logotypes101
Click below to get the swans FREE
 If you need any help, please email me and I will be happy to assist you.





I saw this posted on FB and thought I would share it with you.
I couldn't stop laughing!!!
She said that she loved cutting vinyl and was so obsessed with it, that she
put all those googly eyes on her bottles and containers in her fridge.
Now that beats the cake!!! LOL
I  think I may try that in my fridge before the kids get here....lol
Can  you just see their faces when they open up my fridge :) Too funny!
They will think I  completely lost it!
Hahahaha






I just love cutting vinyl with the Cricut Explore machine! 
I Love my Explore!!!
I decided that my Cricut Explore needed a little Bling! :)

Look how pretty it is now!
You can personalize your machine using vinyl too.



This climbing rose is from Art Nouveaum 680A7 in Cricut Design Studio.

It is cut in may layers and then I placed each one in order.
Yes, it took awhile to make sure they were lined up properly :)
But, it was all worth it!
I love how it turned out and I may create a card using vinyl also.



Of course I needed Tinkerbell  to bring it all to life!

I think the tiny stars are so cute!
The butterfly was also from Design Studio and was Free.


That's all my friends for another YEAR!

Wishing you all the best and I will see you in the New Year!
Happy New Year!

I'll be making these darling Snoopy magnets next week and thought
you would like to take a peek at him.
Isn't he soooo cute!
I  also have a card to show you next week. 
I'll be sharing all these and more.

Again, Happy New Year to each and everyone!
Hugs,
Misty

No comments: