Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Bears Birds Cats Dogs and Turtles Oh MY




Hi my crafty friends!
It's a whole New Year and I'm here to wish you a Happy New Year!
It was a busy and fun Holiday with friends and family, but its good
to be back in my crafty room :)


First up is this adorable little pooh bear wishing for
a yummy cupcake. 
Isn't he just the cutest!
I cut him in white card stock and inked with Tim Holtz distressed inks.
Yes,I started with White paper!! 
Love Tim Holtz inks! 
Down the right side of the card I cut red shinny foil paper and of course 
he needed red dotted ribbon up the other side.



I just finished this beautiful bird design from Cricut Eplore Design Studio. It was
the Florals Embellished. There are many bird designs to choose from but I loved this 
bird because it reminds of Solvang  a Danish village that I used to visit. I especially 
love Olsen's Bakery, they always had delightful breads, cookies and more. It's about
3 .5 hours from me. Long drive but well worth the visit.


The Olsen's Bakery!
Yummy :)


I cut the bird in different colored vinyl and then layered each section. It was so easy
and fun to make and now my paper holders look finished.

Oh, did I say I Love my New Cricut Explore!! :)
Yes, I still love my Eclips  but this one has been so much fun to use.



These sweet little pups are cut in vinyl.
 I love cutting
vinyl with my Cricut Explore machine. 



Here's the Minnie and Mickey silhouettes, also in vinyl










I found this acrylic  photo holder at the goodwill and thought
it would be great to use for all my recipes. But, first I just had to
add this sweet little bird. This is layered vinyl. 
Now I need to type all those recipes and it will be finished :) ...if I can
pull myself away from the vinyl LOL



Isn't he just too tweet!!

I love Figaro! He is also cut in vinyl and layered.
It's so fun cutting vinyl!
I may start using it on my cards instead of paper ;)

Now all my paper holders have a special character on them

Hmmmm...what shall I decorate next??? LOL



Getting ready for Valentines Day?
Here's a darling turtle that I made. Isn't she cute!
I just happened to have that perfect bow :)
There's so many ways you can decorate this cute file for Valentines 
or any occasion. 
This is a FREE svg cutting file from Mary & Leo
Click on the link below to get it.

Enjoy!



That's it for another day my friends!
Keep watching for MORE fun Valentines!
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs
Misty




No comments: