Saturday, April 25, 2015

Mother's Day Spring Gatefold Cards with Beautiful Corsages




Hello there my crafty friends!

Today I would like to share some of the lovely gatefold cards that I made
from Jackie Russett in Design Studio on Facebook. 
She was so kind to share many many gatefold cut files for all to enjoy.

This pretty pink card showcases a lovely paper flower corsage that I made.


Here's a delicate soft green gatefold card and I added a pretty pansy corsage. 




This lovely lavender gatefold adds a beautiful background for
the rose corsage.


This Spring gatefold showcases this pretty daffodil corsage.




A Beautiful Mother's Day card and lovely soft blue rose corsage to
remember her special day.

You can make all of these pretty cards and corsages for someone special just in
time for Mother's Day.

If you belong to FaceBook and join Cricut Design Space you will find
all of Jackie Russett's creations there.

All of the flower corsages were made using Mary's at svgcuts.com 3D flowers here



Click below to get them




Enjoy a Free Mother's Day sentiment svg file



That it my friends for another day.
I hope I've inspired you today with all the pretty creations.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs 
Misty

No comments: