Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Autumn 3D Pumpkin Patch Light Ups Oh My!

Hey everyone, Pumpkin time is creeping in with the cool
early morning air even though it still reaches in the 100's in the afternoon.
The summer is about to end and I think I'm ready for some cool weather.


This Pumpkin set is so pretty!
I just had to share them with you.
They are from Dreaming Tree "Autumn Décor SVG Bundle below.

This new kit features some beautiful Fall creations from Pumpkins to a gorgeous
lantern and Mum luminary.
 Click on the link to get the whole kit or pick your favorites.

Close-up of the Pumpkins
Click on the link below to get the Pumpkins.

Close up of the gorgeous Lantern.
Click on the link below to get the Lantern.

Close up of the Mum Luminary
Click on the link for the Mum Luminary.

Yes, there are tiny holes in each pumpkin so you can place Fairy lights in them.
Gorgeous display at night!
I only had Heidi Swap Marquee lights on hand, so I put them
in the bottom and they worked fine. I added glitter to the leaves and inked
each piece with Tim Holtz distressed inks.

Get ready for Fall with these beautiful Pumpkins. So easy to assemble
following Leo's video tutorial. Great for any table or send as a gift
to someone special on your list.
Pumpkins you can cherish for years.


How about a Free Autumn Leaf Napkin Ring!
Click on the link below

That's it my friends for another day. I hope that I've inspired you once
again with these beautiful creations.
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Misty

No comments: