Monday, September 12, 2016

EEK!!! CHILLED to the BONE SKULL BAG Plus Freebies


EEK!!!
Are you ready for a fun filled Skull party??
Ready or not, here they come in all sizes and colors.
Yes and if your planning that Halloween party, this kit is a must.

The kit is from Birds "Chilled to the Bone kit"
Get the whole kit by clicking on the link below.



First up is Freddy, a super scarry Skull gift bag for all those candy treats.
I thought he should have clear gems all around his head (Skull) and
of course bright red ones for his eyes. The green inside is embossed with
Bubbles embossing folder by Taylored expressions and I added a black
embossed strip up the sides. To finished him off I twisted a white and black
jumbo chenille and topped it off with a black bow.
This bag was pretty quick and easy to assemble.
Great bags for that special Halloween gathering and would be a great
keepsake for years to come.

Next up is Charming "Sugar" skull bag. I thought I would name her sugar,
since she looks so sweet. lol  The added pink gems and polka dot bow and
pink ribbon make her ready for any party. I embossed the pink inside with Perfect
Paisley by Cuttlebug.
So Charming :)


This Haunted house bag will be sure to please!
It's a FREE svg file from Bird!!!
Link below
I had so much fun making this Free card. So quick and easy to make. I
simply added gems and since I don't have any Halloween stamps, I
thought the Welcome home would fit just right for this card. You can
add lots of fun things and have a beautiful card for someone special.

My daughter has been away on business in Berlin and then to Iceland
and would welcome this card when she gets home.
I know She will Love it!!


Click on the link below to grab the FREE Haunted House bag and card by Bird.





That's it my friends for another day!
I hope that you have a Great week and start thinking about crafting
these fun creations and enjoy those Freebies.
Hugs,
Misty

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a talent with colour! You always use unexpected colour themes which work so well and today the coloured/embossed linings in your skull bags are such a clever touch.
Thank you for all 4 fantastic projects Misty, I love them :)
- Bird

Ldybg93 said...

Misty, these are so cute and I particularly love Sugar with her sassy polka-dotted bow! The embossed inside panels add a great effect. I love what you've done with these. What fun projects! ~ Lee