Saturday, January 21, 2017

3D Paper Vintage Sewing Machine


Hello all my crafty friends!
I hope everyone is staying dry and warm. We've had so much rain
here in Apple Valley and lots of wind. Too cold for me! lol
 I can't wait until summertime again!!

Today I finished making this amazing sewing machine box. The file
is from Crea8ive Cutz and is only 99 cents. I simply love how it turned out.

Here's her sample picture


This is a view from the back of the machine.


I found the perfect brad for the sewing wheel in my crafty room.
I bought these a long time ago and I just knew they would come in
handy some day. :)

I cut the needle is white paper but after looking at it finished,
shinny silver would have been better and looked like a real
needle. Maybe on the next one I make. :)

I lined the drawer with the lovely Enchanted Forest collection graphic 45 paper.
The drawer opens easily to add a little present or sewing items. Makes a very
unique gift for anyone that loves to sew or someone special.

My daughter actually gave me several graphic 45 paper packs at Christmas.
I'll be making the Kitchen Aid Mixer 3D soon with all these
pretty papers. All the papers are double sided and a nice
weight for most 3D projects.

Free Square Gift Bag file from Cre8ive Cutz
Free Bag file below
Click on the link
http://cre8ivecutz.com/99centstore/images/Cre8ive-Cutz-Square-Gift-Bag-SVG-Papercrafting-Pattern.jpg



I hope you liked the 3D Vintage Sewing Machine that I made and
I hope that I inspired you once again. Have a wonderful weekend
my friends and happy crafting.

Hugs,
Misty

No comments: