Friday, January 26, 2018

PUPPY KITTY and FROG Oh MY~Valentine Heart Box Too


Peeking puppy Kitty and Frog!
Hi again my crafty friends! Just peeking in with these adorable
Valentine sweetie's. While looking through my saved svg files, I 
came across these sweet little cuties in Miss Kates folder. I always
look for her Free files each week and file them away for a rainy day, so 
to speak. These adorable cuties are layered and glued to make a 3d effect.
 All three really went together quite quickly.

This is a Snoopy Magnet!
 I've added magnets to the backs of some, so you can place it on your fridge
or anything metal. I cut 3 layers and one in poster board to make them sturdy.

In fact, I made this adorable Snoopy with a heart for my
puppy groomer after she told me that Katie nipped her mom's finger when she
 reached in the cage to get her.
I felt so bad and just had to make her something to cheer her up.
The front of her reception desk has metal and Snoopy was
 the perfect place for everyone to enjoy.
I think she Loved it!

As for Katie, she's in the doghouse! lol
Oh those puppy dog eye's!
I think she just got scared, but she is a little nippy at times.




You can get these cuties and more files from Miss Kates site below.
They are only 50 cents now and some are even less.
If you sign up for her email, you can get one Free each week.
Beautiful files and designs that cut perfectly on any cutting machine.
She's so talented and happy to share her Free files with everyone.


Valentine Puppy

Cute Valentine Kitty

Cute Frog


Up next is this sweet little kitty. She's ready to share her
Valentine with someone special. I pop dotted her cheeks and body.
Fill the box with goodies or small gift
and she will bring a smile for sure.






Up next is this cutie that will brighten anyone's day.
Fast and easy to make.
I love them all!



This is a Cricut Design Space Access Freebie. In DS type  "Key Hole Heart Box".
This is so quick and easy to assemble and can be used for any treat
or small gifts. It cuts in one piece and very simple to make. If you don't
have Design Space, I'm sure you could google heart boxes and find one
that is suitable.

How about a Freebie Arrow Heart shape!
Click on the link below

This is Free from Miss Kate

Enjoy!

That's it for another fine crafty day.

Have a wonderful weekend and happy crafting.

Hugs,
Misty

2 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

love all of your creations :)

Misty Morgan said...

Thank you, Georgia Ehrmann! I'm so happy that you enjoyed all my creations as much as I enjoyed making them. Thank for stopping by.