Saturday, January 14, 2012

Winnie the Pooh Card

I made this really cute pooh bear from a free coloring page at http://disney-stationary.com/coloring-book/thanksgiving.php They have a great site! I traced the black and white coloring page into eCal and separated each part. I grouped the face. I first cut a black outline of the bear. I then cut all the parts out of yellow card stock and inked them with Tim Holtz distressed inks. I just got a few of Tim Holtz inks and didn't know what I would use them on. They are GREAT inks! The little red shirt was inked with fired brick and festive berries. I think it turned out really nice. I added jolee stickers "Yummy and cupcake". The right side border is red foil glued onto white card stock and then glued to the back of the card. The card measures 5.5" across and 8 1/4" high. I punched a hole in the top left corner and fed the dotted ribbon and tied a bow. I think he turned out simply Scrumptious! Personal use only.

No comments: