Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dad's Woody Station Wagon Card

Remember this car back in the 50's? Yep, its a woody station wagon. You can get the files over at Leo and Mary's site at http://svgcuts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=44&products_id=265
This was a easy and fast card to make. I added  actually a skate board but I removed the wheels so it looks kind of like a surfboard. I know, I need to make a surfboard...hehe  I also put buttons for the hubcaps. I thought the back needed an extra tire and cut one of the circles to fit. As I looked at the finished card, I noticed that I cut the two front panels out on the wrong side of the paper so I trimmed  them a little. Oh well, next time I'll get it right ;) I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: