Friday, June 1, 2012

Graduation Cap Box





***Graduation time!***

 



Free background picture provided by Petr
Hello my crafty friends!

 Time to start getting ready for all the Graduations. I made this really cool Graduation Cap Box today to share with you. I used white card stock and stamped it and made the tassel out of yarn in light yellow and inked it with Tim Holtz distressed ink to make it gold. This was a  fun project to make and very easy to put together. I also used chipboard in the flat top to make it stronger. I think it turned out adorable!  You can get the file over at http://papercompulsions.blogspot.com/   She has some wonderful creations to make. And, the best part is that she has a step by step video on how to make this really cool box. Until next time, have a wonderful weekend. 











2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh it looks great! I like the pattered paper you used on the bottom. Thanks so much for mentioning and linking to my blog. :)

Jani
paper compulsions dot blogspot dot com

Jennifer said...

So cute just in time for our graduates....Christine and Megan.....