Saturday, July 20, 2013

Christmas Crafty Mice


Hello my crafty friends.
Just popping in to share these darling Christmas mice from Mary's Crafty Mice collection.

Meet Miss Brenda mouse. She is soooo ready for Christmas! I am going to be adding a couple Christmas embellishments to each one.

 Click below to get the whole kit!
Sew Cute!




This is Harry mouse and he's so cute!


They are getting ready to be placed on Christmas presents or on a scrapbook page.
One for the little girl, one for the boy and of course one for the grandma!



Meet Miss Janice mouse (Suzanne) :)


I must say that she looks like Suzanne because she is always knitting. LOL
She knits in the morning and knits in the afternoon and into the evening. She just Love to knit!
When I finished making this little mouse, I took it into to showed her and she said, haha that's grandma mouse and smiled. I said, yep, that's YOU and we both laughed.

They were so fun to make and would be great for all your presents or Suzanne's knit blankets.

That's it for another day my friends. Have a great weekend and keep crafting.

Hugs,
Misty & Suzanne

No comments: