Friday, July 19, 2013

Peony Cottage


Hello my friends!
Today I would like to share with you this adorable Peony cottage box.
I haven't finished adding all the embellishments yet. I used  blue,pink and white card stock, plus the green border and flowers. I'm going to cut more greenery and put it along the roof and sides. 
It was  fun to make and I think it turned out adorable!
Great gift for any occasion.!



I inked the roof with Tim Holtz distressed inks.



 The top roof
The inside.


Mary's Peony Cottage svg kit.
You can get this file by click below.



I hope that I've inspired you today with this darling Peony Cottage box. 
Most of all, have fun while creating.
That's it for another day my friends.
Have a wonderful weekend and keep watching for new and exciting creation.

Hugs,
Misty & Suzzanne

No comments: