Thursday, September 22, 2016

Autumn Leaves Fall Wreath Thanksgiving Collection


Are you ready for Fall yet?
Yep, they officially announced that it is FALL!
Well, not here in Apple Valley, when the temp reads  in the 90's.
Good thing I have air conditioning on. lol

Bird has created another WOW kit!
Get a head start on your table setting and decorations for your Thanksgiving gathering.


Autumn Leaves kit offers   
Maple Leaf Bunting
    Autumn Leaf edged Menu
    Acorn Shaker Place card
    Autumn Leaf edged Doily
    Maple Leaf Favor Box  
    Autumn Leaf edged Napkin Ring
    Autumn Leaf edged Candle Cover

This kit is simply Gorgeous for the start of Fall.

Click below to get this kit on special for a limited time.



Today I thought I would make a pretty Fall wreath for my front door.
My neighbors just love seeing what I will display on my door
and windowsills each Holiday. So fun!

Using Birds lovely Maple Leaf  Bunting file from her new kit  "Autumn Leaves"

I used the hanging Maple leaf bunting to create my wreath.
These pretty Maple leaves would make a gorgeous banner for any Fall event or Thanksgiving. 
The best part is that they are soooo easy to assemble.
 I made twelve rather quickly. By the time it cut out I folded and glue it together.
Here's a close up of the Maple Leaf in my wreath. 
My little birdy is eyeing that leaf. haha

You can make these pretty Maple leaves in many colors and use them
in many creations.

The yellow is so stunning and tucked so pretty beneath the fall leaves. 



For the gold patterned leaves I used the leftovers from the cutout Doily below.

This is Birds picture of this lovely doily with the gold leaf napkin ring.

For the doily I thought an orange shadow layer would give mine a bit of color.
The picture doesn't do it justice. It's really prettier in person with the shimmering gold.
The leaves that were left from the cut out were used on my wreath.
They would also be great on a Fall card or page layout.

This is Birds Maple leaf gift box.  
Very pretty and so easy to make.

I made one box a little smaller, using 8.5 x 11 paper.  For the large box, I glued and cut
the left over leaf from the doily, to the top of the existing leaf.
I love how they both turned out and so cute for a small gift for your guest.
These are the cutest little boxes.


How about a FREE svg!!
Birds Thanksgiving Bundle
Enjoy!


Click on the link below to get the FREE Thanksgiving Bundle

That's it my friends for another crafty day!
I hope that I've inspired you once again. Start thinking Fall even if you
have to turn on the air conditioning. lol
Have a super week!
Hugs,
Misty

11 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG this is a beautiful selection of projects - love love love your wreath! Great job! :-)

Ldybg93 said...

Misty, this is really fantastic and your wreath looks amazing! It's no wonder your neighbors are excited to see what you do next. Great use of the leftover doily leaf cutouts too. :) ~ Lee

Charne said...

Beautiful job!

SiskiyouSue said...

So pretty!

snowdraak said...

Wow!

Four11Lady said...

Misty,
EVERY project that you made is gorgeous and so creative! Great work......

Rosie said...

The wreath and boxes are just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Rose said...

Misty incredibly gorgeous

Rose said...

Misty incredibly gorgeous

Unknown said...

Oh WOW..MISTY, I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE INSPIRED ME SO MUCH WITH THESE BEAUTIFUL PROJECTS..SO IM GONNA DO SOME ..DEFINITELY THE ONE WITH THE FOIL.ALL OF THEM ARE GORGEOUS..THANK YOU

Unknown said...

Oh WOW..MISTY, I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE INSPIRED ME SO MUCH WITH THESE BEAUTIFUL PROJECTS..SO IM GONNA DO SOME ..DEFINITELY THE ONE WITH THE FOIL.ALL OF THEM ARE GORGEOUS..THANK YOU