Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Paper Flowers

I had fun making Mary's spring flower collection over at svgcuts.com They are so easy
to make and each one is unique. On the pink carnation, I added a little pom pom to the middle. You can add buttons, jewels and even make your own button hearts with the Epiphany tool. I just got the heart button tool and am waiting for the heart inserts in the mail. I can't wait to start creating with it. I'll showcase them soon! Yeah!! It's here! The one in the middle is one of the Heart Button I created! Mary has a tutorial showing step by step instructions for each flower. There are a couple of  svg files from Penny Duncan site and also spiral flowers by Bird. I will be making a surprise creation when I'm finished with all these pretty flowers. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.

No comments: