Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Home For The Holiday's Poinsetta Luminary Bag



 Hello my crafty friends!
I have another beautiful Holiday bag to share with you today. 
This time it's a Luminary bag!

Yes, you can place a tea light inside if you like.
This is another First Class kit from Leo and Marys svgcuts.com
You can get the "Home For The Holidays Kit"
Click below


This is an example of Mary's bags before the tea lights were added.

This is a pic of the lighted tea lights. 
Beautiful!!!

The bag folds completely up for storage! Yes, Mary thought of everything!

I added candy stripped ribbon and used some gold twirled wire and a plastic Christmas bulb
. I cut a small piece of green foil from a gift bag that I had
 and stamped on green card stock Ho Ho Ho. 
This time I put the tag on straight before I took the picture..lol

As you might have guessed, I don't have that many stamps....yet!
I Love the Unity Stamps!
Right now they are having a Special going on!
Check it out!
 

For the Poinsettia I used red foil from another gift bag that I had and glued it to the inside.

I really love this bag! 
It's so easy and quick to assemble and looks great for the Holidays.
Nice size for some soft slippers, socks or that special gift.

That's it for today my friends!
Keep watching as I will be posting a big surprise soon!

Have a wonderful week!
Hugs

1 comment:

C said...

Oh my...your bags are gorgeous! they would make perfect luminaries and I love the idea of the light bulb on the bag!!