Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Postage Stamp Shaped Cards



Hello my crafty friends!
Today I'm sharing my lovely Spring cards from the Cutting Cafe
 "Postage Stamp Shaped template".
You can get the Postage Stamp Shaped Card file here



 This was a really fun and quick card to make. I just love Regina's files!
I cut the postage stamp card base out in bright yellow and white card stock. I used Tim Holtz Distressed  "Mustard Seed" ink around the edges. 
For the tiny postage stamp I printed out
the sentiment in yellow by my sister's request :) 




 This is her example of the silhouette card.
The beautiful black silhouette scene that I used is a Free cutting file By Bird.
Bird offers All her files FREE!
Sign up for her newsletter so you don't miss any of her great files.










The cutout sentiment "Spring" is a FREE svg file by Mary and Leo.
Click below to see all their First Class FREE svg files.








 For the inside of the card I used two stamps from "Dutch Mustard Soup" kit.
. I think they were perfect for this card.
 I Love Unity stamps!
You can get the stamps kit below.





For the second card I just reversed the colors and I think it gives a totally different look.
I added a black button with twine to the top right sun and cutout Bless Our Home. Since the ribbon had dashes I put white dashes around the outside of the silhouette.  
I just love how it turned out!

Standup view of the postage stamp shape.


Two darling cards that can be created quite differently if you change the colors and silhouettes or pictures. 

Get the postage stamp cutting file here


Also I made both envelopes with my "We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board". 
I LOVE the Envelope maker!!!
I can't begin to tell you how Easy and fast it is to use. 
It's a MUST have in my book!
I bought mine from scrapbook.com and it arrived in just 3 days. But, it was one of the last ones that they had in stock.
 If you want one, you can put in your request and when they arrive, they will ship it right out.
Great customer service!!! 




That's it for today my friends!
I again hope that I've inspired you to start creating beautiful cards.
Have a wonderful week and keep looking for new things to come.

Hugs

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute. Love that shape.

Angi Barrs said...

This is fabulous! I really love the pretty yellow!

Regina Easter said...

if this doesn't scream HAPPY SPRING i don't know what does.........wow wow love the yellow....hugs

Jean Cross said...

Wonderful assortment of happy cards.

Carolyn Wolff said...

Awesome. I love the black on yellow. Great job.

Rose said...

love the black on yellow!! you rocked it again this week girl :)