Saturday, June 29, 2013

Beautiful Floral Topiary




Beautiful Floral Topiary 
 Hi again my friends!
I just finished making this lovely flower Topiary from Mary's "Thank you For The Music kit"
Click below to get this Topiary, Piano and more!




I used three shades of pink card stock for these beautiful flowers.


For the vase I used shiny paper from the Royal Garden stack by DCWV.
 Gorgeous papers!


What do you think of a Gold bow? 
You can decorate this lovely Topiary to fit any decor. I may be making one with Poinsettia's for Christmas.


These beautiful Casa Blanca lilies came from my sister Suzanne's garden. 
They are simply gorgeous!
She definitely has a Green thumb!!!

The white Casa Blanca lily Smells wonderful!


 This one is really beautiful with its vibrant colors and is so fragrant.
I hope you enjoy these beautiful lily's as much as I do.

That's it for another day my friends. I hope that I've inspired you once again.
Have a wonderful weekend and keep watching for new creations.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Misty & Suzanne

No comments: