Friday, August 23, 2013

Strawberry Card Holder Box Back to the Books Kit



 Hello again my Dear friends.
I have a Chocolate dipped Strawberry for you today.
Yummy!
Isn't this the cutest card holder box you've ever seen? 
This is one of the 3D creations from Mary & Leo's "Back to the Books svg kit" http://svgcuts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27&products_id=368

The darling  double sided strawberry paper was perfect for this project. This box will holder up to 20 cards and envelopes and Pen.
A perfect gift for someone special or a delightful gift for any teacher. 


 This is Mary's original FREE Strawberry svg.
Click below to get the FREE svg file!

 I used Tim Holtz distressed inks and added a gem.


For each card I cut the pattered papers with a silhouette of the strawberry instead of the Apple. Then pieced the strawberry and added pop dots and placed it into the center.
What a great kit!
 I'm thinking for the Fall, a leaf in the center or Christmas with an ornament. 
The possibilities are endless!



 The reverse side of this beautiful paper. I added couple of button for accents.


 Mary's original card holder box with an apple. 
Great teacher gift!


 This darling Card Holder box is in Mary's "Back to the Books svg kit"
Get the whole kit below.



That's it for another day my friends!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Misty

No comments: