Thursday, February 20, 2014

Springtime Playful Parlour 3D Birdcage


It's that time of year again my friends.
Flowers blooming, birds singing and the warm sunshine to enjoy. 
Well, at least here in Apple Valley, California :) It's been in the 80's and it sure feels nice. My apple, peach and plum trees are starting to sprout pretty pink and white flowers on them.
I can't wait for all my roses to bloom.
 I do take time to smell the roses when I'm not in my craft room lol
 Since I have roses surrounding my home,
 I'm know as the Rose lady:)
I just Love Springtime, don't you?


Today I made this darling bird sitting inside a delicate birdcage with flower all around.
This is all made from cards stock and white poster board. My Eclips machine cuts svg files so nice.
 Beautiful svg file from the Playful Parlour kit.
Mary is so talented in creating such perfect projects. 
You can visit Mary & Leo on Facebook if you like and see 
all the great projectfrom all over the world.
 Great group of very talented crafter's!
Click below to go there.






Click on the link below to get this kit.



For the bird I used one from Robin's Return collection below.


Click on the link to get the Robin's Return collection.


FREE Hummingbird from svgcuts.com


That's it for another day my friends.
I hope that I have inspired you to start your Spring cleaning....opps Crafting hehe
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Misty

No comments: