Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Watermelon Melon Bears Piecing Magnets


Hi again!
I just had to share these cute summer bears with you today.
I made them into refrigerator magnets. They are piecing, meaning
I pieced each piece onto a black silhouette and glued a magnet to
the back.
They measure approximately 6" tall and have many layers to
make them very sturdy.
They are from KaDoodleBug. See the link below.


Isn't she just sooo sweet!



Too cute!

She stands almost 6" tall and looks great on a fridge, package or scrapbook page.




I purchased the Melon Bears awhile back and can't seem to find them on KaDoodleBugs site.

I did find another cute watermelon girl bear. She has lots of darling cutting files.
Click on the link below

 http://www.kadoodlebugdesigns.com/item_395/Watermelon-Bear.htm


Check out her FREE Graduate Oliver below



Click on the link below

http://www.kadoodlebugdesigns.com/category_21/Weekly-Freebie-Patterns.htm

That's it folks!
I hope that I've inspired you once again.'
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Misty

No comments: