Saturday, July 5, 2014

Parkside Row 3D Houses


Hello my dear friends.
I couldn't wait to share these adorable Victorian 3D houses with you. 
Another First Class kit from svgcuts.com
See the link below.


This is the first house I made and of course I had to make it in my favorite color, burgundy and  white. I love
how it turned out. At first I thought it would be hard to make, but to my surprise, it
was so easy with Mary's step by step instructions. All of Mary's files are like putting
a puzzle together. Each piece fits perfectly into place. The top roof comes
off to place a tea light inside that glows at night. Great gift box and conversation keepsake also.

This is my third house that I made with the cute kitty sitting upstairs.
 I used Mary's
free tulip svg for accents. I Love these houses!


You can get the Tulip svg below


http://svgcuts.com/blog/2010/04/14/free-svg-file-sure-cuts-a-lot-04-14-10-tulip/


This was the second house that I made in bright yellow. Do you notice any difference in the two?
Well, if you look closely, you will see that on the white trim above the stairs, I glued the accent
trim on backwards. lol  You really can't notice it though. I can't begin to tell you how many
times I do that. if I'm not paying attention. LOL  I multi task :)


Mary's houses are adorable! I would love to make a blue one next and then maybe, just maybe
make a green one. They are so unique and adorable and really fun to make.

This is the whole kit that you can get Free with purchase.
Don't pass this one up! 
Click on the link below.



Mary's Free svg file.
Click on the link below




That's it folks for another day.
I really hope that I've inspired you once again.
Have a wonderful weekend and see you again soon.

Hugs,
Misty

1 comment:

Ilda said...

Great Job Misty!!! Love them both, but the yellow one is my favorite! Can't wait to make one :)