Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Autumn Falling Leaves Clock

Hello again my crafty friends.
Fall is in the air in Apple Valley :)
It's cool in the early morning and evening.but still gets warm during the day.
I love the Fall and all the beautiful changing autumn leaves. It's such a pretty site to see.

As you may know, I LOVE clocks and have many in my house.
Today I would like to share this beautiful Fall leaves clock that I made for the Autumn Challenge over at SVGCUTS.com.  Click on the link to see all the entries on Facebook. 

 It's all 
made from card stock and is a working clock.



I have four layers of leaves. I glued some and others I pop dotted to
give it depth. I use Tim Holtz distressing inks on all the leaves.



This is the card from the kit.


I used to the leaves in Mary's "Leaves Are Falling svg kit" below.



Get this adorable kit by clicking on the link below.




I used the clock face from Masion De Madelin kit.





I simply love my Fall leaves clock. Really fun to make and would be a 
great gift for someone special on your list. 
Anyone can learn to make this lovely clock and many wonderful creations.
 I Love my Sizzix Eclips cutting machine. It's opened up a Whole New World in crafting.
You can buy this machine from Leo and Mary's below
And if you are in or around Apple Valley, CA. I would love to help you learn. Email me
if you are interested.


Free svg Fall Leaf Placecard



click on the link below


That's it for another day my friends.
I hope that I've inspired you to start crafting. It's fun and relaxing!!

Have a great week!
Hugs,
Misty

No comments: