Friday, March 31, 2017

Easter Bunny Easel Card Plus Egg Cards


Hi, my crafty friends!
Here comes the Easter Bunnies, hopping down the Easter trail to bring
you a great Big smile.

 I just had to make these cute little
bunnies. And, it's an Easel card that sits up so pretty on display.
This darling card was so fun to make and super simple to assemble.
I added a butterfly cutout that I made a while back. It fit
just perfectly and the color was right on. I had fun using some of my
embossing folders on the vest and bows.
Mix and match your colors for that perfect Easter card.

MyScrapchick is always having a Sale going on. Don't miss it!!!
Click on the link below
The Bunny Easel Card


Are they TOO cute or what!!!

Here comes the Easter eggs!!!!
Yes, these lovely scallop-layered eggs are cards with pretty flowers and they can
be displayed so gorgeous. I used lilac and shades of purple with
green and white accents. The embossing is the small dotted folder, but as you
will see, I used many folders and also colors.



You can get this card from MyScrapChick.

Egg Card
Click on the link below

https://myscrapchick.com/shop/egg-card-with-scallop-layers/



I used Tim Holtz's distress ink on the petals and added rhinestones.
I suppose I could have made these into a pin corsage also. Hmmmm
Wouldn't it be pretty to make a pin corsage on the egg card? So many ideas
are running through my head.
A really fun card to make and decorate for
someone special.



Next up is this pretty yellow, purple, and white egg card. As you can
see I used another embossing folder and this one was Anna Griffin.
Instead of the flowers, I made a rose corsage pin that fit perfectly
into the arrow slot near the bottom of the card.
 After they receive the card, they will have a nice rose pin to wear.
I love it!
Here's the backing clasp on the Rose pin.
I just hot-glued it to the back.

Next up is my pretty pink, green, and white egg card.
This is another one to which I added the rose pin.
You can use so many different embossing folders and have fun
making these unique Easter cards.
Close-up of the Rose pin. They are so fun and easy
and make these Easter cards very special.


Up last and my Favorite one since I love burgundy. Do you see
something different on this egg card? Well, I added the heart
cutouts in eCal and used a Rose embossing folder. I also attached
the glittered burgundy rose pin.
I really love this one!
See, you can make these darling egg cards with so many different
colors and embossing folders. A very unique card for someone
special on your list. I don't think I will part with this one! smile



Close-up of glittered Rose pin.


How about a FREE YUMMY Cupcake Wrapper and pick!
Dreaming Tree!

Hey, you could use the darling pink flower pick and make it into a pin to add
to the Egg Card. Smile
Click on the link

https://shrsl.com/49n7x


That's it folks for another fine day in my crafting room.
I hope that I've inspired you to make these really fun and unique cards.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Misty

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Your rose pins are pretty and a great idea.

Misty Morgan said...

I'm so happy you liked the rose pins. I've always thought that I would like to add a little extra to my cards and the Easter Egg cards were perfect. Thank you Ginger for stopping by.