Friday, March 8, 2019

Springtime Butterfly Cutout Cards and Surprise FREE Easter Bunny Card

Hello my crafty friends!
Just fluttering in with these lovely Spring Butterfly cutout cards. I designed
them all in Design Space for the Cricut Design Space Facebook Group event.
So Fun!!!!!

You can get these Butterfly files and more by joining their Free Facebook group.
Click below for more information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cricutdesignspaceeventsgroup/2379854968915712/?comment_id=2379930562241486&notif_id=1551923425099474&notif_t=group_comment



This pretty cutout butterfly card can be used for most any
occasion and will be sure to be treasured. Very quick and easy to
 assemble and will make someone very happy.


Can you tell, I love butterflies? haha You can mix and match
your papers and have a very special card for anyone on your list.


I had so much fun creating this little bunny card in Design Space and
added a matching envelope. Make some Bunny special with this
adorable Easter bunny card. You will need to join the F/B group in
order to be able to get these files. Remember, it's Free to join and so
much fun. Think of all the cards you get Free to make. WOW!


Oh, did you see Dreaming Tree's NEW Elegant Evening Bags?
Yes, he just released them and they are Fabulous! I can't wait to
start creating them. Wow, think of all the gorgeous papers you can
use and I bet, even Faux leather. What a wow gift that would be!!
Grab it here for Free with a purchase. Yes, I already grabbed it
and am thinking of which one to start with. WOW!
Oh, and you can buy just one to get started if you like. But, I had
to have them all and Free was good. haha

Click below to Grab this Wow collection.
https://www.3dsvg.com/shop/birthday-svg-files/elegant-evening-bags-svg-bundle/?affiliates_svg=154


I just couldn't let you go without this darling Totally FREE bunny card!
Yes, this little bunny is hanging in there to say Hi to you. He's a
FREE file from Dreaming tree. YES, he's FREE
This is an adorable Easter card , quick and easy to make.
Grab him below by clicking on the link.

https://www.3dsvg.com/shop/cards-svg-files/easter-card-free-svg/?affiliates_svg=154

That's it folks for another day in my craft room. I hope that I've
inspired you once again and brought a smile to your face.
Have a wonderful weekend and see you next time.

Hugs,
Misty

2 comments:

Gisela Nena said...

Love Love Love them all and you make me get into the crafty mood. Think Im going for the purses next LOL

Misty Morgan said...

Thanks, thanks and thanks! I'm so happy that you are in the mood to craft and those purses are sooo darling. Get cracking!