Thursday, October 12, 2023

 Ghosts, Witches & Cats, OH MY!


This cute Witches Brew Candy Dome was so fun to make. I just had to add the legs to it! lol I cut it out on my Cricut Maker and the legs are a Cricut Access image that I made Print then Cut as well as the Caldone. I used Cricut Purple checked Acetate for the dome. The dome spins so you can get the candy corn out the back. Louise Beaugard has a great tutorial on how to make these cuties. Plus she is so kind to share the files!

Tutorial Halloween Candy Domes That Spin


These are the three cuties Louise made and is sharing her files and tutorial. I only made the Kitty and the Caldone and added the Witch feet. They are so easy and fun to make. You can get the file FREE below.

Click Here for Halloween Candy Domes Free Design Space File


Here's my cute kitty holding a potion bottle full of Candy M&M's! I used dotted acrylic for the dome and did a Print then Cut for the Kitty. I love this one! 


This cutie is from CreativeFabrica but I used Louise's dome and enlarged it. She measures approximately 7 inches tall, so she is much larger than my Witch Caldone and Kitty. You can get the file here and it's on sale right now. 

Halloween Bundle On Sale

That's it for today my crafty friends for another day in my craft room. I hope I've inspired you once again. Happy Crafting!

Hugs, Misty


FREE FREE FREE!

Darling Witch Hat from Dreaming Tree!

Click Here FREE Witch Hat Treat Cone SVG

No comments: