Friday, November 9, 2012

Rudolph 24" Standing Reindeer Paper Craft

Hello again my Dear friends!
It's time to showcase the Most Famous Reindeer of all!
Rudolph stands 24" tall & is 11" long.

In my earlier post, I had said that I was going to make a Large Reindeer. 
Well, here he is!



He is made up of card stock and chipboard using my Eclips machine.
I enlarged the tiny deer file in Ecal and cut two each of the legs, body and antlers. I then drew around each piece as a stencil onto the chipboard. I cut the chipboard out by hand because it was a bit too thick for my machine.
 Don't want to overload my precious machine!! lol 
After all the parts were cut out of chipboard, I glued the card stock, front and back to the chipboard.
I inked with Tim Holtz inks around each piece.
To assemble him, I cut a 1" slit up the legs and antlers and applied a tiny bit of glue. I added a googly eye since I'm not the artist in the family...haha Then put a red pom for his nose and made a red bow with gold bells.
Pretty easy to make and assemble!

 




Makes a great addition for your Christmas table decorations or just standing next to your tree.
 Super fun project for the Holiday!


Check out Mary's New Christmas Open House Kit and get it FREE



That's it folks for today!
Keep watching for more fun and magical creations to appear.

Have a great Friday and weekend!

Hugs!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your crafts! So inspiring!