Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas Boysenberry Pie Box


Hello my craft friends!
Yep, you guessed it! I LOVE TO BAKE!
It doesn't matter if it comes from my oven or out of my Eclips machine. It's still baking in my eyes...LOL
This one is a Yummy Boysenberry pie!
My Favorite!

This is another Great svg file from Mary's Fall Harvest kit




Super fun and easy to assemble and decorate. I used some silver jingle bells from an old arrangement that I had and added some purple ribbon and leaves. Does anyone know where I can get Boysenberry scent or potpourri? Not sure what to put inside, maybe just cinnamon if I can't find Boysenberry. Also, I need to find purple and white stripped twine if anyone knows a place online, I would greatly appreciate any help.


Doesn't that look scrumptious?

Great gifts for all your family and friends.

That's it for today my friends!

Have a nice weekend!
Hugs!

No comments: