Sunday, November 18, 2012

Christmas Snowman Box



Hello again my crafty friends!
 
 This cute little Snowman is from Mary's Christmas Open House kit.

Christmas Open House Kit



 Get her New Home For The Holidays kit FREE with purchase.
 A $6-99 Value!

Home For The Holiday Kit


For his nose I used Tri-Chem Candy Creations and around the rim of the hat I used black sequin trim. For the scarf I cut a strip of material. I also added his mittens in Ecal's winter shapes.
 

Here's a peek inside of the box. I'm going to make butter ball cookies and put them in a snowflake bag and place them inside the box. You can put just about anything from Hershey kisses to Christmas ribbon candy or even a pair of mittens. A great box for all your Holiday gifts.
Isn't he just the cutest!


Here's the BABY Snowman!
 I made this one half the size of the original  snowman.
Super cute and easy to assemble!
I hope I've inspired you to start creating these wonderful little Snowmen.

Have a wonderful week!
Hugs


" My Favorite Things"
Remember this Movie?

1 comment:

Jamie_G said...

So cute! I LOVE that baby snowman and the paper that you choose!