Sunday, March 10, 2013

Easter Eggstra Special Bunny Card

 Hi again my friends!
Today I made this sweet little Easter Bunny card holding an egg. 
Isn't she just Adorable!!
This Eggstra Special bunny came from Ka Doodle Bug Designs.

 I'm not sure if this set is still available, but all of her files are cute!.
Click below


Everything is cut in white card stock.
She is pieced and inked with Tim Holtz distressed inks.  


This is one of the cards that I will be teaching at Hobby Lobby.
 A really fun card to make!
The inside greeting was too long! And, guess what?
It reads "Happy Easter ME" show through when the card is closed! Too cute!
I stamped before I measured it...LOL
But to my surprise it worked out perfectly :)
The letters "ME" hangs over when the card is closed.


I didn't have a stamp for Happy Easter, so I created one and inked with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar and Bundled sage.

Keep watching for Free cut Sentiments that I will be offering.



Happy Crafting!

Hugs!



2 comments:

Beth F. said...

That is such an adorable bunny!

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG, what an adorable card!!! The bunny, she's soooo cute and I love the egg all decked out in gemstones!