Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Black and White Checkered Apple Clock




Hello everyone!
Are you ready for another clock.......Yes???
My sister and I are having too much fun making all of these beautiful clocks. She suggests a clock that she would like to see and I start creating it in PSP and eCal.
We make a great team!
 
My Sizzix eClips machine is getting a workout lol 

Black and White Checkered Apple Clock

 This clock measures approximately 11" high and is a real working clock.
You can get the clock file from Mary's svgcuts link below. 





 



A quick and easy clock to assemble!

You can get the clock svg file from Mary's Maison de Madeline kit.
Click below


This was our inspiration!
You can visit their website below.

 We goggled apple clocks and found this metal clock to be most interesting. At first I envisioned just the thin lines as a silhouette, but as I worked with it in PSP it became a checkered clock :)
I love how it turned out and hope that you enjoy it also.



I made a FREE Spring cut Sentiment for you to enjoy.
Black silhouette  layer and  the Spr cut in one and the flower ing cut in one also. I welded it in eCal but it didn't connect. It turned out nice because you can see the r now. lol
 I added a small circle to glue on the flower.  Please share any creations you make with it and I will post them here for everyone to enjoy.
Thanks
 Happy Crafting!


Click below to dl the Spring scut file

That's it for another day my friends.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs
Misty & Suzanne

No comments: