Monday, April 1, 2013

Maison de Madeline Gears Wall Clock & Table Lamp


Hello again my friends!
I hope everyone enjoyed Easter!
We had a wonderful time visiting my daughter in Lake Elizabeth for the weekend. She lives high on a hill that reminds me of a scene from "Sound of Music".
Her view is simply breathtaking with the beautiful green hills and the lake.

I wanted to make something special for my daughter so
I made this darling real working clock and  table lamp from Mary's Maison de Madeline kit.
Click below to get this amazing kit that comes with everything shown.
Leo also has a step by step video to follow!
Super fun!


I used paper from Tim Holtz Union Square pack. I just love how it turned out.
This was a very easy and simple project to make. I bought the clock parts at Wal-Mart and inserted it into the back of the clock face. For the gears, I pop dotted them around the face, but next time I may glue them for added strength.


I surprised my daughter & boyfriend with this darling clock and table lamp.
They Loved them!


I also used papers from the Tim Holtz collection in burgundy. Originally I thought this would be great in my daughters office but her boyfriend saw it and placed it on the banister for a night light. The tea light inside gave off a beautiful glow.
 They both Loved their clock and lamp and couldn't believe that it was all made of paper.
Gotta love Mary's kits



 I added a tiny chain just for show and shiny lace trim and black bow. 

I simply love the Maison de Madeline kit!  Perfect and functional 3D projects for all your gift giving. As one of  Mary and Leo's followers, Sharalyn  on Facebook said, it would be so nice to give to your guest after their visit ends, so they have something special to take home.




Here's a sweet peak of  Mary's New kit!

Get it FREE with purchase!
Click below




That's it for another day my friends.
Keep watching for more exciting projects coming your way.
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs!
Misty & Suzanne

No comments: