Sunday, November 3, 2013

Gobbles N Wobbles Turkey In A Pie



Hi my friends!
Today I'm popping in with this darling Turkey in a pie just in time
for Thanksgiving. Yes, it's almost that time of year again. 
 Turkey, gravy and my famous cornbread stuffing. Yummy!

This darling file came from KaDoodle Bug designs "Gobbles n Wobbles" collection,
 that I purchased some time ago.
I'm not sure if she still has this collection, but you could ask her.
You can check out all her darling creations on the link below.




Isn't he just the cutest ever!
He was cut out in white card stock and inked with Tim Holtz distressed inks and pieced together.
I think he would be cute as a magnet on my fridge or on a card or in a scrapbook. 


Free Autumn Berries svg file from Mary & Leo at svgcuts.com


That's it for another day my friends.
Keep watching for new and exciting creations to come.
.
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Misty

No comments: